Monday, April 21, 2008

A Summation

Happy Monday!
Just a quick note to update you about the interesting things that occurred over the last 3 days.

On Saturday...
I was invited to an amazing dinner party where I ate mussels for the first time and discovered that I actually like them. I also ate a lot of other great food and had stellar wine and got to talk about art all night long. Which made me very, very happy.

On Sunday...
I rested.

On Monday...
I ran into a girl I went to high school with. I have not seen anyone I went to high school with, since high school. Since my freshman year of college, I have never been back to the town I attended high school in. It was trippy.

On Monday I found a great corn soft taco and pico de gallo for $3.50 in a hole in the wall downtown.

On Monday I also completed the final part of the chapter of my professional life I am closing. Moving on from. It was nice to get a bit of closure.

And now it is time for Jon & Kate Plus 8. Then Samantha Who. Then Sex & the City.

Halleluj.