Monday, June 2, 2008

The Graduation

Lala graduated from high school this weekend. The Boy and I made the long drive to celebrate with her and the rest of my family....
Mom, Holly, Becca and I got to the high school super early and stood in line to ensure good seatage.

Here I am looking like I have gone insane or had one too many Starbucks.

The Graduate with Steven and his brother (who rode his motorcycle to the ceremony...in a tux).

Emily and the proud mama

The Boy and the Girl

Sisters, Sisters

And here we are again...

And now it gets really exciting. Here I am imparting long boarding advice to Rebecca.

I have skills

So does Becca

We need a nap

Peter chased Bryce around for a good 30 minutes. He loved hiding under his canopy and being "found".

Aunt Sister and the baby

That pretty much sums it up. Congratulations, Emily!!