Friday, June 13, 2008

Apologies ... and Aprons

Yo Yo, homeys.

Firstly, apologies are in order. Over the past few months I realize I have been grumpy, unstable, and generally, crazy. Mom, I am sorry for freaking out every time I talk to you. Husband, I am sorry for the insanity.

I am attracting negative energy. Thusly, bad things are happening. Like, my mac dying this morning - right when I needed it for a meeting. Like, the cds I burned that should teach me about choosing peacefulness not working in my cd player. Hah! Even karma is against me. My goal today is to NOT ATTRACT THE NEGATIVE ENERGY. Shoo! Stay away!

Here are some pics I took in attempt to show you, a) my skunk hair, and b) my cute apron:





Today, I am washing my counter tops with Dr. Bronners Peppermint cleanser. You should too.
Peace out.