Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Dump Day

Friday is Dump Day. A weekly occurrence where I call my younger sister, LaLa, and ask her what she has to dump.
It started out, not so much as a bad attitude outlet - but because declaring this holiday seemed to ensure a weekly phone conversation.

LaLa has suggested we dump via blog on Fridays since she is now a blogger. I am agreeing to this - but DON'T THINK IT GETS YOU OUT OF A WEEKLY PHONE CONVO.

Things to dump:

1. Heat. Overnight, it went from low 60 degree temps to the 90+ weather we'll have this afternoon. And in the hundreds over the weekend. I do not do well in really warm temperatures. I physically and emotionally melt down.

2. Stupid people, arrogant people, pretentious people, Coach-carriers, fearful people, petty people, peroxide blondes, pill poppers, and small furry dogs.

3. Insecurity.

4. Having to wait for 2 weeks for the season finale of Lost.

5. People who keep asking me if I'm in high school. Hello! Approaching 30!!

6. Food. Blach. I am bored of all the food choices right now. I just want olives, vitamin water, and something with coconut.

7. Choices. Can someone else please just take over the part of my daily existence where choices must be made?

8. Dot's incessant whining for food.

9. My nasty looking fingernails and toenails. Pedi-mani - please!

THINGS I LOVE...And don't want to dump

1. The Posh bob

2. Can You Duet

3. SJP on the cover of Vogue

4. Caribbean islands

There you have it. Now to take care of those toenails....