Friday, August 22, 2008

*Things I Wish*

*that it was still raining

*that I could take a nap curled up with a cat, every day

*for a bunch of fresh ink pens

*that people still called me Jenny

*for great espresso, everyday

*that I could show you the fabulous, red, jeweled sandals I found yesterday

*for Halloween, every other weekend

*for Fall, every day

*that I could see my family every evening

*that my sisters (all of them) would call more often

*that I could adopt all the stray and forgotten kittens of the world

*that people would stop telling me about the things that make them miserable

*that I had a really good book to read

*that I could stop getting older

*for perfect Posh Spice hair

*that I could eat breakfast at Sam's every day

*that everyone made decent chai tea

*that I could take Bryce on a train ride

*that I could make everyone happy

*that I would be content, just to be me

What do you wish?